Lawn Fawn - Office Chair Race Birthday Card

jeudi 10 juin 2021

 Hi there,

Have you ever wondered what Lawn Fawn lovely employees do to celebrate someone's birthday? Well, I have the answer: they do office chair races! As always I went through my entire LF collection and picked some sets to create this fun little scene.

I stamped all my images using jet black ink and used the coordinating dies to cut them all.  And then I used my alcohol markers to color everything.


Once all the coloring was done, I created the background. I cut a large panel using the Shutter Card die set, masked the bottom of it and used tumbled glass oxide ink to color the top section. And to make my own Spiffy Speckles paper I just added a few salty ocean oxide ink droplets all over that blue section. And for the bottom section, I used hickory oxide ink to create a simple floor.

I got rid of the small tabs at the top and bottom of my panel, and then assembled and attached all my cute images on the panel.


The final step was to add the first part of my sentiment that reads 'Zoomin by to say'. I white heat embossed it on a long strip of vellum and attached it at the very bottom of my scene. But I always find it tricky to attach vellum, glue always shows, so I stick that strip at the back of the panel. I applied double sticky tape at the bottom of my panel at the back on both sides, placed the strip of vellum on the front of the panel, and then folded both ends of the vellum strip to attach them at the back of the panel.

I attached my panel on a blue card base using strong double sided tape, and as always I finished the card by adding highlights using my white gel pen.

VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Virtual friends add-on
- Virtual friends
- You're just my type
- Screen time
- Bicycle built for you
- Wild for you
- Village heroes
- Hay there
- Beam me up
- Scootin' by
- Love Poems

Die sets
- Shutter card

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder
- Glue dots
- Glue tube
- Vellum


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean, hickory smoke
- Sakura white gel pen
- Smooth watercolor cardstock by Vaessen Creative

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire