Sunny Studio - Summer Greenery Tropical Shaker Card

jeudi 30 juin 2022

Hello there,

I'm back on Sunny Studio blog today with a new shaker card, I'm quite obsessed with them at the moment, they're so fun to make! This new card features some beautiful leaves from the Summer greenery die set, but before cutting them, I started off by stamping two cute flamingos, as well as some flowers and tropical leaves from Fabulous flamingos that I colored using my alcohol markers.

Next I created a simple distress oxide ink background. I divided a 5,5 x 4,25 inches bristol panel in three sections: sand at the bottom, ocean right above it, and sky at the top. For the sand section, I used antique linen + vintage photo + copic opaque white ink, for the ocean I used salvaged patina + peacock feathers, and for the sky I used worn lipstick + festive berries + copic opaque white ink.


I set my oxide ink panel aside to dry, and then created the panel that goes on the front. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches navy blue panel, as well as a bunch of leaves out of the same paper using the Summer greenery die set. I attached the leaves on the panel using liquid glue, I added copic opaque white ink splatters and then cut a window out of the panel using a Stitched arch die.

I attached my window panel on a piece of acetate, added foam strips at the back of the panel all along the arch and on the sides as well, poured a bunch of clear jewels inside the window and then stuck the oxide ink panel to the foam strips to complete my shaker panel.


Next I cut more Summer greenery leaves and Spring greenery leaves out of different colored cardstock. I also created a flower using dies from the Botanical backdrop die set, I arranged all those pieces at the top of the arch window to create a cluster, and attached them all using foam squares and glue dots, as well as the flamingos, flowers and leaves at the bottom of the arch.

For my sentiment, I white heat the banner from Little birdie on vellum, as well as the "Happy summer" phrase from Fabulous flamingos inside of it, and finally attached it below the flower & leaf cluster using clear foam squares.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Summer greenery die set
- Fabulous flamingos stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set
- Spring greenery die set
- Botanical backdrop die set
- Stitched arch die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: antique linen, vintage photo, salvaged patina, peacock feathers, worn lipstick, festive berries
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear jewels from Picket Fence Studio
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Vellum from Lawn Fawn
- Colored cardstock from The Stamp Market
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire