Sunny Studio - Dashing Dachshund Black Friday Free Gift w/ Purchase

jeudi 24 novembre 2022

Hey there,

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this pop-up card showcasing the ever so cute and fun Dashing Dachshund mini stamp set, which is the Black Friday free gift with purchase this year. Make sure to check Sunny Studio's blog daily during Black Friday week for more Dashing dachshund inspiration by the design team!

So, my card features three lovely pups running in the snowy grass. I didn't use a whole bunch of extra images to make my card, just the tree from Holiday Express to set a lovely scene.

I started off by building the pop-up card. I cut the back panel, the front + side pieces and the grass borders out of white cardstock, the decorative pieces out of three different papers from the Joyful Holiday paper pack, and white heat embossed my "Dachshund through the snow" greeting from Dashing Dachshund on the long decorative strip that goes on the front.


I stamped the images on white paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink: three dachshunds, three sweaters, as well as three hats + many trees, and I stamped each sweater a second time on pattern papers from the Joyful Holiday paper pack. I colored the images using my alcohol markers, and for the sweaters I used light grey shades to bring a little bit of shadows to those images.


Once the coloring was done, I fussy cut each sweater, stuck them on the non-colored sweaters, and then attached them on the dachshunds.

I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen, and next I attached the images inside the box. And to do a nice and clean job, with no oozing glue on the grass borders, I first attached each image to an acetate strip, and then stuck the acetate strips inside the box at the back of the grass borders. Feel welcome to check the video to visualize the process more easily ^^


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Dashing dachshund stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Joyful holiday paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Mini slimline outside the box level up die set by My Favorite Things
- Mini slimline outside the box level up grass die set by My Favorite Things
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire