Pretty Pink Posh - Tree Cover Plate Duo

mercredi 20 décembre 2023

Hello there,

I'm happy to be back today with this duo of festive cards showcasing the Tree Cover Plate die, as well as a few other items from the Pretty Pink Posh October 2023 release.


The first thing I did was to cut two Tree Cover Plate panels: one out of a light pink cardstock, another one out of a light blue cardstock, and I attached each panel on a white card base.


Next I run that same die through my die cutting machine multiple times along with different cardstock: red, pink, green and aqua. And with all those bits and pieces, I filled the blank spots on my two cards. And I also cut a bunch of gold glitter stars using a die from the Halloween Mug Additions, and glued a star at the top of each tree using 1mm foam squares.


For my greeting, I started off by cutting the words "Happy Holidays" from Happy Holiday Shadows two times each out of gold mirror cardstock, and same with the shadow layers that I cut out of vellum. I glued each piece on top of the other, and next on my panels.

And as sub-greetings, I white heat embossed two additional sentiments from Sentiments Strips: Christmas on colored cardstock, trimmed them into scalloped banners using a die from Sentiment Strips, and then attached a banner on each panel using 1mm foam squares again.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Tree cover plate die
- Happy holiday shadow dies
- Halloween mug additions die set
- Sentiment strips: Christmas stamp set
- Sentiment strips die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Colored cardstock by Lawn Fawn & The Stamp Market
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Gold glitter cardstock & gold mirror cardstock from my stash
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire