Sunny Studio - Beach Bus Becomes a Mountain Van

jeudi 25 avril 2024

Hello there,

I'm absolutely thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog and start sharing the cards I've made with the Summer 2024 release products! Once again, Sunny Studio has come with amazing new items, and today's card features the adorable Beach Bus that I turned into a mountain van.


And to get some kind of a vintage vibe, I stamped all my images on kraft cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them using the matching dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used: • Beach Bus for the van, small mice in the van and suitcases • Seasonal Trees for the pine trees • Critter Campout for the tent, fire, marshmallow sticks and snail • Garden Critters for the grass • Harvest Mice for the mice by the campfire • Christmas Critters for the large mouse in the van • Country Scenes for the mountain background


Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel out of the same kraft cardstock as the images, and created a cloudy sky on the upper part using a cloud stencil from my stash along with salty ocean oxide ink. I mixed that same oxide ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the clouds, and then did the same with copic opaque white ink.


I stamped my "Together is my favorite place to be" greeting from Critter Campout in black, and attached all my images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I added a little bit of white blizzard nuvo drops to the heart to make it shine, and finished my card with highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Beach bus stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Critter campout stamp set
- Garden critters stamp set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Christmas critters stamp set
- Country scenes stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Salty ocean oxide ink
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn (images)
- Black versafine ink (greeting)
- White blizzard nuvo drops
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire