Sunny Studio - At The Pumpkin Festival

jeudi 3 octobre 2024

Hello there,

I'm back on the Sunny Studio blog with this new slimline autumn card featuring the mouse family again! This time the whole family is having fun at the pumpkin festival, and once again, I used many images from different sets (listed down below), as well as the Brilliant Banner 4 which goes perfectly with the hot air balloon from Balloon Rides, to create this lovely card.


I started off by cutting an 8,5 x 3,5 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel that I stenciled to create a very simple background. On the upper half, I created clouds using a cloud stencil from my stash along with salvaged patina and peacock feathers oxide inks. And on the bottom half, I created grassy hills using a hill stencil from my stash along with mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks.


Next I stamped my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Ohuhu markers and my Graph'it brush markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamp sets I used: • Happy Harvest - sunflowers, mushrooms • Turkey Day - pie, cup, slice of pie, leaves • Seasonal Trees - birds • Merry Mice - large mice, scarves • Fall Friends - acorns, stump • Bountiful Autumn - large pumpkins • Fall Scenes - small pumpkins • Beach Bus - small mice • Balloon Rides - hot air balloon, banners, clouds • Christmas Critters - mouse (in the balloon)


Once the coloring was done, I worked on my greeting using Brilliant Banner 4 dies. I cut the front piece and the back piece out of different shades of cardstock, white heat embossed "Autumn greetings" from Turkey Day on the front piece, attached that front piece to the back piece using 1mm foam squares, and then stuck everything, images and banner, to my slimline panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. As always, to finish my card I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Turkey day stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Merry mice stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Bountiful autumn stamp set
- Fall scenes stamp set
- Beach bus stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Christmas critters stamp set
- Brilliant banner 4 dies


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Ohuhu markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness
- Cloudy stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Hill stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Detail black ink by Pinkfresh Studio (images)
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Brown cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire