Lawn Fawn - Summer card

mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Hello there!

Something a little bit different as I didn't use distress inks on this card! I wanted to use my copic markers in a simple way so there is no shading.


I first draw a circle with a pencil using a cup. Then I stamped different images in the circle with black ink and colored them with copic markers. Added a little bit of glitter on the seashells and starfish.


Heat embossed my sentiment with gold embossing powder. And then, to stick to my beachy summer theme I glued a bunch of clear droplets to make the illusion of water drops on my paper.


SUPPLIES
- the Life is Good stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- white paper by Stampin Up!
- memento tuxedo black ink by Tsukineko
- copic markers
- versamark ink by Tsukineko
- gold embossing powder by Aladine
- 4mm and 6mm clear droplets by Pretty Pink Posh
- wink of stella clear glitter by Zig

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire