SSS August Card Kit - Thinking of You

vendredi 26 août 2016

Hey there!

Here are three simple cards I made using the Simon Says Stamp August card kit. They were inspired by Nichol Spohr.

First I die cut rectangles and stars at the same time in three different pattern papers included in the kit. Then I placed double sided tape at the back of each pattern paper to cover the star shape.


After that I used the star die again and cut the shape in three other papers: a craft one, a red one and a white one, and adhered all the little stripes in place. The craft stripes on the white star pattern paper, the red stripes on the blue star pattern paper and finally the white stripes on the craft star pattern paper.

I used my misti tool to stamp my sentiment with versamark ink on each pannel and then heat embossed with gold and white powder.

I glued fun foam in the back of each piece to add some dimension and finally adhered each one on card bases.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- the Simon Says Stamp August card kit
- 110lb white cardstock by Neenah
- brown bag craft paper from Hero Arts
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- white and gold embossing powders
- large stitched 4 bar rectangles die set from Lawn Fawn
- misti tool

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire