Lawn Fawn Little Bundle - Pastel Babygros (mass production)

samedi 27 août 2016

Hey there!

For these five cards, I got inspired by this cute polka dot pattern papers. The pale colors immediately made me think of baby cards. So glad I had this stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create them!

First I cut scalloped circles in five polka dot papers and stitched circles in watercolor cardstock. Then I used my Misti tool to stamp babygros and hangers on the watercolor circles. This tool is the best when it come to make multiple identical projects!


I painted the babygros using distress inks, making sure the colors was matching the polka dot papers. And then I stamped a little heart in the middle of each babygros.

I die cut five stitched rectangles in the same polka dot papers, and five other stitched rectangles in white cardstock. Then I die cut stitched scalloped borders in those white rectangles.

Again I used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiments of my polka dot rectangles.


I glued each polka dot sentiment at the bottom of each white scalloped cardstock using my grid mat to make sure everything was perfectly straight. I glued each scalloped polka dot circles with regular adhesive, and each babygros on top of them with foam dots.

And finally I adhered my five pannels on white bases.



VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Little Bundle" stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- the large stitched circle stackables die set from Lawn Fawn
- the large stitched 4 bar rectangles die set from Lawn Fawn
- the stitched scalloped borders die set from Lawn Fawn
- a scalloped circle from my stash
- polka dot papers from Simple Stories
- watercolor paper from Canson
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- memento tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: broken china, shabby shutters, scattered straw, dried marigold, spun sugar

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire