Holiday Card Series 2016 - Joy to the World

dimanche 4 septembre 2016

Hey there!

Starting my Holiday Card Series 2016 with these cute little caroling critters from Avery Elle.

First I used my Misti tool to stamp all the characters on watercolor paper with waterproof black ink, colored them using a bunch of distress inks, and then die cut everything with my Big Shot using the coordinating dies.


To frame my little scene I used the largest die from the Avery Elle Postage stamp die set on some Lawn Fawn paper, and to add interest to the background I die cut a forest border and two hillside borders from Lawn Fawn.

I used distress inks to create the sky and then adhered my borders. I used regular adhesive and foam dots to glue my little characters in place.

Then I adhered the whole pannel on a white base. I stamped my sentiment and musical notes in black ink and glued some sequins to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Caroling Critters stamp set from Avery Elle
- Postage stamp die set from Avery Elle
- Forest border die set from Lawn Fawn
- Let's bokeh in the snow stripe paper from Lawn Fawn
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: candied apple, weathered wood, black soot, scattered straw, antique linen, picked raspberry, vintage photo, hickory smoke, squeezed lemonade, broken china, rusty hinge, salty ocean, tumbled glass
- watercolor paper from Canson
- 110lb white cardstock from Neenah
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- memento tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko
- sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire