Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranunculus - Thank You

mardi 6 septembre 2016

Hey there!

A little pause in my holiday card series to present this bold thank you card. I used one of my favorite stamp set with my favorite technique: Sketch Ranunculus from Simon Says Stamp and watercoloring.

First I cut a stitched rectangle in watercolor paper and then used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment right in the middle with waterproof black ink.


I treated my watercolor paper with a powder tool to avoid any embossing powder to stick where it shouldn't. I stamped the flowers and leaves with versamark ink and gold heat embossed the images.

I colored all the elements using distress inks, and splattered them with black acrylic paint to add some interest to my flowers and leaves.

With double sided tape I glued my pannel on gold mirror cardstock and then I adhered the whole pannel on a white card base. Finally added a lot of clear sequins to make the card more sparkling.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Sketch Ranunculus" and "Big Scripty Greetings" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- gold embossing powder from Aladine
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: shabby shutters, crushed olive, abandoned coral, tumbled glass
- watercolor paper from Canson
- gold prismatic cardboard from Maildor
- black acrylic paint from Pebeo
- sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire