Simon Says Stamp Various Stamp Sets - Hello Fall

vendredi 23 septembre 2016

Hey there!

Here is a new card celebrating the arrival of fall.

To create this card, I used three different stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I first treated some watercolor paper with a powder tool, stamped all the images and white heat embossed everything.


I framed my pannel by die cutting it using a scalloped rectangle. Then I painted everything using autumn related distress inks.

Once everything dry, I adhered my pannel with double sided tape on some brown cardstock to flatten it down a little more. I used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment in brown dye ink. Again, I used double sided tape to adhere my scalloped pannel on a brown cardstock base.


I used my crop-a-dile corner chomper tool to round the corners of my card, and glued a bunch of clear droplets to finish my card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Wild Beauty" + "Sketch Ranunculus" + "Handwritten Floral Greetings" stamp sets from SSS
- scalloped rectangles stackables from Lawn Fawn
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: spiced marmalade, rusty hinge, mowed lawn, walnut stain, candied apple, mustard seed
- dark chocolate premium dye ink from SSS
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- white embossing powder from Aladine
- watercolor paper from Canson
- brown cardstock from Stampin Up!
- clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire