Lawn Fawn Halloween Card - Happy Haunting

lundi 19 septembre 2016

Hey there!

First Halloween card ever, and I had so much fun making it! We don't really celebrate Halloween in France, but I think it's a fun holiday and I love Lawn Fawn's halloween products!


I started by creating the sky. To match the theme I blended pink with violet distress ink on watercolor paper and sprayed clear water all over it to create some kind of a gloomy background.


I die cut one stitched rectangle in the watercolor paper, another one in black cardstock to create a forest border, and two others to create hills that I colored using green distress ink and sprayed with clear water.

I stamped the house and two trees on watercolor paper using black waterproof ink, colored them using distress inks and cut them using the coordinating dies.


To add a little more interest and to make the illusion of a big property, I die cut several times the gate and glued the pieces together to make it pop.

I adhered everything together to build my scene, stamped my sentiment and some bats and glued a few sequins to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Happy Haunting" stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- large stitched 4 bar rectangles from Lawn Fawn
- forest border die from Lawn Fawn
- simple stitched hillside border die from Lawn Fawn
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: picked raspberry, seedless preserves, crushed olive, hickory smoke, squeezed lemonade, walnut stain
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire