Craftin Desert Divas - Happy 4th of July

mardi 4 juillet 2017

Hey there!

Here is the second card I've created to celebrate 4th of July using my distress inks as watercolors.


I first started by printing my images on watercolor cardstock and by creating the background of my card. For that, I simply painted blue and red strips, and splattered some water to make them a little more interesting and pretty. Next I used a stitched frame to make my panel smaller.


I painted my images using several distress inks and fussy cut them. To add some dimension to my card, I glued a piece of fun foam to the back of my panel and attached the whole thing to a stitched scallop frame panel.


I printed my homemade sentiment and created a banner that I attached using double sided foam tape. I also attached my images under that banner using foam squares. I attached the whole panel to a white card base, glued some sequins here and there, and added glossy accents to the balloon to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: blueprint sketch - candied apple - vintage photo - antique linen - rusty hinge - mustard seed
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire