Summer Card Series - Smile

mercredi 19 juillet 2017

Hello there!

Here the first card of a set of three that I've made using the digital stamp set Cool Treats from Craftin Desert Divas. I really loved making this card from the start to the end. I also thought it would be fun to add cute faces on these adorable images. I got inspired by the colorful rubber rings on the CDD July Monthly Challenge.


So I first started by editing the images in Photoshop to add faces on the images. Then I printed them, colored them using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them. Using those pretty bright colors was so fun! I also added some touches of white to create some highlights.


At the beginning I wanted to add two scallop borders at the top and the bottom of my panel but I ended up not using them.


I die cut a stitched scallop frame, taped it to my mix media sheet and started to paint using four different distress inks. I applied several layers of ink to get more vibrant colors. Then I sprayed some water just to smooth everything a little bit.


I stamped my sentiment using my Misti tool and black ink. I attached my panel to a white card base, attached the images on top of it using foam squares, added some pretty sequins, glossy accents to the cherries, black enamel accents to the eyes and white dots to their cheeks to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: picked raspberry - twisted citron - mustard seed - cracked pistachio
- Spectrum noir alcohol markers
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Black enamel accents from Ranger
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire