Craftin Desert Divas - Wild Cuteness

lundi 14 août 2017

Hello there,

Here is my second card as a guest designer showcasing the new Craftin Desert Divas stamp set "Get Wild". When I discovered these new images, I immediately knew it would be fun to create a little pyramid. So there was a lot of masking for a lot of wild cuteness!


On white cardstock, I first started by stamping the top of the pyramid: the hippo. I also stamped on masking paper so I could hide his paws and stamp the tiger right below. Did the same technique for each animal.


Once all my little animals were stamped, I entirely mask them and started to create my background. I die cut grass from masking paper, attached it at the bottom of my panel and built the sky using a handmade cloud stencil and distress ink. Then I attached the other part of my making grass paper on top of my sky to create the ground. Removed the masking paper from the animals and colored them using my alcohol markers.


I stamped my sentiment on the inside of my dark craft card base, attached my panel on the front using double sided tape, added black and white gel to their eyes to make them pop and added some sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
- Get Wild

- Outdoor landscape dies

- Stitched scallop dies

- Shimmer sequins

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: scattered straw, shabby shutters, crushed olive
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Craft cardstock from Hero Arts
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp
- Memento tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire