Summer Card Series - Summer Fun - Shaker Tags - Mass Production

mardi 1 août 2017

Hey there!

Today I'm sharing with you five colorful summer shaker tags that were directly inspired by the beautiful colors showing on Craftin Desert Divas August Mood Board. I combined those tags with the cutest summer digital images.


I first started by die cutting the tags: the front and the back from watercolor paper and a piece of clear acetate for each tag. Then I colored all of the pieces using a bunch of distress inks.


I attached the acetate behing each front piece using double sided tape, and also glued strips of fun foam to create room for the shaker elements.


Behind each back, I stamped a sentiment. I punched a hole at the top of each piece, put sequins in place, glued the back pieces on the front one using liquid glue, and tied coordinated pieces of twine at the top of each tag.


I colored my little images using my alcohol markers, and attached them on the tags using foam squares. And on each image, I added touches of glossy accents to finish my projects.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES








OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: twisted citron - mowed lawn - squeezed lemonade - mustard seed - cracked pistachio - evergreen bough - spun sugar - picked raspberry - wild honey - spiced marmalade
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Spectrum Noir marquers
- Twine from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire