Craftin Desert Divas - All The Seasons - Shaker Tags

mardi 6 mars 2018

Hey there,

So it's day 2 of Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek week for March release, so today I'm sharing with you these four tags I made using two brand new supplies: "Seasonal Fairies" stamp set + "Tag It" die set. Mixed them with a "Hello" die from an older set, and tried to stay close to the season theme with the colors and papers ^^


I first started by die cutting all the different elements to build the shaker tags: front and back pieces, vellum pieces, window pieces and foam pieces. On the back pieces, I glued the vellum pieces. At the back of the front pieces, I glued the window pieces. On the vellum pieces, I glued the foam pieces. Put sequins in each space and close the tags by gluing the front pieces on the back pieces.


I colored my images using zig markers, and tied ribbons at the top of each tag. Attached each fairy on the matching tag using foam squares.


I die cut the word Hello eight times: four times from white cardstock, and four times from white foam. Inked up the bottom of each word using matching colors for the tags, glued the words on the foam pieces, and finally attached them on the tags. To finish the tags, I simply applied clear glitter on the wings of the fairies.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: picked raspberry, twisted citron, lucky clover, wilted violet
- Zig markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Vellum from my stash
- Ribbons from Stampin Up!
- Foam from Simon Says Stamp
- Acetate from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire