Simon Says Stamp - Spring Flowers - No Line Coloring

mardi 27 mars 2018

Hello there,

For this card, I tried something new for me: no line coloring. I know it's a technique a lot of crafters use, but I had never got a chance to try it.


So it's pretty simple: I first started by stamping the image using a light beige ink on bristol smooth cardstock. Then I colored the flowers and leaves by first applying color with the markers and next by spreading it using a wet brush.


I gold heat embossed my sentiment, and added some clear droplets to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES

- Floral Bliss stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- Barely Beige ink from Simon Says Stamp
- Zig markers
- Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh
- Bristol Smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Versamark ink
- Antique Gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire