Holiday Card Series 2018 - Winter Village

vendredi 14 septembre 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm back to share a new holiday card featuring a stamp set I didn't get the chance to use last year, so I was very happy to work with it for the first time.


I first started by stamping all my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly black ink, next I colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers and then I cut everything using the coordinating dies.

I cut a large rectangle from light blue bokeh paper and attached it to a white card base using double sided tape.


I die cut peekaboo frame, and used the little left over squares and rectangles to die cut cloud borders to use as snow grounds. Next I glued those little snow borders in place using the frame as a guide. And then I attached the frame using small adhesive squares.


I attached all my images using adhesive squares and liquid glue, gold heat embossed my sentiment on a banner, attached it in the middle of the panel and applied clear glitter here and there on the houses and tress to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Winter village stamp set + coordinating dies
- Peekaboo backdrop die
- Everyday sentiment banner die
- Let's bokeh in the snow pattern paper

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft (card base + frame + banner)
- White blizzard Nuvo Drops
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold enbossing powder from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire