Holiday Card Series 2018 - Carol Penguins - Tunnel Card

samedi 15 décembre 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm glad (but also a little bit sad) to share with you my last Holiday card for this year. I've been making that kind of card for several years now, and it's always so fun. This year I used a lot of Lawn Fawn supplies because it's definitely my favorite brand, but I also enjoyed using digital stamps by Isabel Cristina, and other brands such as Hero Arts, Simon Says Stamp or 4enscrap...

In case you're interested, you'll find all my Holiday cards here ^^


So for this last holiday themed project, I first started by stamping all the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored them using my alcohol markers, added white details on the images, applied white blizzard Nuvo drops on the tree ornaments, and then fussy cut everything.


Next I cut three 4,25 x 5,5" rectangles. I die cut a large circle from the blue cardstock and then used that "holed" blue cardstock as a guide to die cut a medium circle from the plaid cardstock and then used that "holed" plaid cardstock as a guide to die cut a small circle from the white cardstock. So when all three put on top of another, it would create a tunnel.


To create the sky, I applied distress oxide inks on a piece of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, splattered water on it that I dried using paper towel. I stamped the Santa's sleigh image, and added white dots all around it to create falling snow. Then I stamped my sentiment on a cloud border (but used as a snow border ^^) using the same blue oxide ink as the one used for the sky.


On a white card base, I attached the sky panel using double sided tape, next I attached the other elements ("holed" panels + cloud "snow" borders) using double sided foam tape. All the images were attached using glue dots. And finally I added some shimmer to the street lights.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Here we go a waddling stamp set
- Winter skies stamp set
- Christmas dreams stamp set
- Snow day stamp set
- Season's tweetings stamp set
- Puffy cloud border die set
- Perfectly plaid "Bluebell" paper

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress oxide inks: peacock feathers, black soot
- Blue cardstock by Bazill
- White cardstock by Bazill
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Memento tuxedo black ink (for the images)
- Black versafine ink (for Santa's sleigh)
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Clear glitter brush pen by Spectrum Noir
- White blizzard Nuvo drops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire