Holiday Card Series 2018 - Yana Smakula' style

mercredi 12 décembre 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you several CAS (clean and simple) cards I made inspired by Yana Smakula. I'm a big fan of her simple and elegant projects so I thought I could give it a try and put my busy style aside for one day ^^

Here are the projects that inspired me:

For my bohemian lace background card, I used a mandala stamp my friend Anna designed for Craftin Desert Divas. When I bought it, I knew i wanted to make those cards inspired by Yana.

Craft card: the mandala was stamped using a light brown ink. I added white drops on the small circles and white heat embossed my sentiment on a small banner that I attached in the middle of the panel.


Navy cardstock: the mandala and the sentiment were gold heat embossed and I added clear drops on the small circles.


Red cardstock: the mandala was stamped using a dark red ink. I added white and clear drops on the small circles and gold heat embossed my sentiment on a small banner that I attached in the middle of the panel.


***

For my easy Christmas cards, I used a stamp set by Pink Fresh Studio and several old stamp sets from my stash. I literally turned my craft room upside down to find the perfect stamps for these cards! ^^ 

For these three cards, I gold heat embossed a long rectangle to create the base of the snow globe and different images that I painted white using a gel pen. I also added white drops to create falling snow.


For these three cards, I gold heat embossed a long rectangle to create the base of the snow globe and different images that I painted white using a gel pen. I also added white drops to create falling snow.



And for the last two cards, I simply gold heat embossed the images and sentiments, and added colorful drops.



VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- You stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas
- Merry and bright stamp set by Simon Says Stamp
- Merry and bright toy store stamp set by Pink Fresh Studio
- Old stamp sets from my stash
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder by Aladine
- White embossing powder by Aladine
- White Nuvo drops
- Clear Nuvo drops
- Khaki ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Schoolhouse red ink by Simon Says Stamp
- Navy cardstock by Sostrene Grene
- Craft cardstock by Neenah
- Red cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Light blue cardstock by Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire