Hello Bluebird - Beautiful Spring

samedi 6 avril 2019

Hey there,

I'm super happy to share with you this bright and happy spring card featuring some cute Hello Bluebird critters and a lot of flowers and leaves.



First I created a light coral/pink background. I like blue skies but I wanted to change and thought these colors would be nice for a spring card. I applied spun sugar oxide ink on most of the bristol panel, next I applied dried marigold at the bottom and then I blended both colors.


I also splattered the same inks on the panel, as well as white drops on the pink part. And I die cut a grass border that I colored using twisted citron and mowed lawn oxide inks.




As always when I use my alcohol markers, I stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. And as a final touch to the critters, I added black dots on their eyes to make them pop and white dots on the cheeks.




The sentiment was stamped using versamark ink and white heat embossed, all the images were attached using foam adhesive squares and glue dots and because the grass was a little too flat I stamped some grass images on it using mowed lawn oxide ink.


To finish the card I adhered my panel to a white card base, added white nuvo drops in the center of each flower and clear shimmer to the butterflies.


VIDEO
Below or here

HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Spring banner script stamp set
- Banner buddies stamp + die sets
- Spring gatherings stamp + die sets
- Grassy knoll die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: dried marigold, spun sugar, twisted citron, mowed lawn
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- White nuvo drops
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire