Holiday Card Series 2019 w/ Hello Bluebird - Light-Up Fairy Card

dimanche 8 décembre 2019

Hi there,

Today I am back with a new light up card featuring cute fairies by Hello Bluebird decorating their Christmas tree. I hope you'll like it.



I started by creating the background using non traditional Christmas colors: shaded lilac and spun sugar. As always, I splattered water on my panel and used a paper towel to dry it and add texture, and to create falling snow I simply splattered white paint on the paper.




The images were stamped on neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored using my alcohol markers.




When it was done, I cut the images using the coordinating dies and white heat embossed my sentiment "Merry Wishes" on the left hand side.



Next I created the whole light circuit, and I encourage you to check the video below to see the process because it's easier to understand watching it ^^



And then I stuck the images using foam squares and glue dots. As a last final touch, and because fairies need sparkles, I glued some clear sequins and applied white blizzard nuvo drops on their wings. I also added white highlights on the images and snow on the branches.

VIDEO
Below or here

HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Fairy garden stamp + die sets
- O Christmas tree stamp + die sets
- Christmas is coming stamp + die sets
- Little holiday extras stamp set
- Snow play stamp + die sets
- North pole littles stamp + die sets

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Arteza Everblend markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, shaded lilac
- LED, battery and copper tape by Chibitronics
- Sakura white gel pen
- White blizzard nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Versamark clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- White paint by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire