Lawn Fawn - Under Water Kingdom

samedi 18 juillet 2020

Hi there,


For today's card, I wanted to create a dreamworld under the sea, a kingdom that would be guarded by a giant friendly octopus. So I started by making a castle. I die cut several elements using dies from the new Build A Castle die set and I colored the pieces using distress inks: shaded lilac, picked raspberry and blueprint sketch.





I used liquid glue and foam squares to assemble all the pieces, and next I moved on to the background. I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" slimline panel and used the new Ocean Wave stencils to create beautiful lines on my paper along with some distress inks again: tumbled glass, salty ocean, shaded lilac and wilted violet.





Next I added some texture: water splatters, drops of the same inks (+ chipped sapphire) mixed with water, and finally liquid stardust to make the background super shiny and sparkly.





I stamped my images on white cardstock using jet black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then used my alcohol markers to color everything.





When the coloring was done, I stamped my sentiment, and attached the castle and all the images on my panel using foam tape and glue dots. 
Next I stuck my panel on a white card base, and added some last details: white nuvo drops on the octopus, morning dew nuvo drops all over the panel to create bubbles, and finally white blizzard nuvo drops on some seaweeds and also on the castle to bring more sparkles to it.


VIDEO
(click on the image below)



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp set
- Ocean shell-fie
- Keep on swimming
- Fintastic friends
- You are sublime

Die sets
- Build a castle
- Large stitched 4 bar rectangle

Misc.
- Ocean wave stencil
- Pixie dust cardstock
- Liquid stardust
- Jet black ink
- Glue tube
- Glue dots

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: shaded lilac, picked raspberry, blueprint sketch, tumbled glass, salty ocean, wilted violet
- Sakura white gel pen
- Simply white + Morning dew + White blizzard nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire