Timbramisu - Best Friends Reveal Summer Card

lundi 6 juillet 2020

Hello there,

Today I'm glad to be back as a guest designer for Timbramisu and I chose to color the Best Friends digital stamp because I really love those three lovely ladies.


So I printed the image on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock, I cut it using my Scan 'n Cut machine and colored it using my alcohol markers.

When it was done, I moved on to the background. I first started by cutting a woodgrain panel and I added some darkness to it using vintage photo distress ink on the edges. And also splatters of that same ink on the edges as well.


Next I cut a reveal wheel panel out of Strathmore bristol cardstock, I die cut it with the arc shaped window stuck at the top, and I used several oxide inks to create a sunset sky: scattered straw, dried marigold, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and wilted violet.


Once I was happy with the result I splattered water on my panel + drops of black soot oxide ink mixed with water to bring a little bit of contrast +  liquid stardust to make the scene sparkle.

Next I cut the wheel, colored it using picked raspberry oxide ink, along with water drops and black soot and liquid stardust splatters, and stamped the words 'friends', 'laughter' 'ice cream' and 'sunshine' on it.


I die cut a small circle and put a brad into its hole, and next into the wheel at the back. I opened the brad to keep the elements together and I applied foam squares at the back of the wheel on the small circle.

I removed the backing paper off the foam squares, placed the wheel behind the sunset panel and lined it up with the window, and I pressed down onto a 5,25 x 4" yellow panel to stick the wheel only. And next I attached my sunset panel on top of the wheel using foam tape.

And to match the yellow panel, I cut an arc shaped frame out of the same paper and stuck it around the window. I also cut the arrow out of black cardstock and glued it next to the wheel, with the pointy end looking down.


Next I attached my sunset panel on the woodgrain panel using double sided tape, and stuck the lady friends using foam tape. Finally I adhered my panel on a yellow card base, and added a whole bunch of morning dew nuvo drops on my panel.


VIDEO
(click on the image below)



SUPPLIES
- Reveal wheel die set by Lawn Fawn
- Reveal wheel arc shaped frame die by Lawn Fawn
- Reveal wheek friends and family sentiments stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Woodgrain backdrop die by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: scattered straw, dried marigold, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, wilted violet
- Distress ink: vintage photo
- Sunflower + Black licorice + paper bag + shimmer yellow cardstocks by Lawn Fawn
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Morning Dew nuvo drops by Tonic Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire