Celebrating Jessica 10k Subscribers Video Hop

mardi 30 mars 2021

Hello there,

Today I'm super happy to celebrate my friend Jessica! She recently reached 10k subscribers on her YouTube channel so for the occasion, she organized a big video hop, with a bunch of crafters and lots of amazing prizes from different companies to win!

If you want to hop along, please check the description box below my my video on YouTube to watch everybody's videos. Please consider subscribing to those amazing YouTube channels and leave comments to show some support to those amazing people.

I used some Sunny Studio stamp sets to create this card. Started by stamping all the images using jet black ink by Lawn Fawn, used the coordinating dies to cut everything, and colored them all using my alcohol markers.


Next I created the background and cut an 8,5 x 3,5" Strathmore bristol smooth panel and created a very simple sky using a cloud stencil along with tumbled glass distress ink. And I also added a little bit of texture using tumbled glass and salty ocean distress inks mixed with water.


I used the same slimline die to trim the mountain border, as well as the fence border, and then moved on to the interactive part of the card. And I invite you to watch the video below to see the entire process ^^ And when it was done, I attached all my cute images on my panel using glue dots and liquid glue.


The last step was to stamp my sentiment 'Just a note to lift you up' using my misti tool. I placed the stamps directly on the balloons, and picked up the first one with the door, removed the balloon, and then stamped the three parts of my sentiment below each other using black versafine ink. And finally I added white highlights on the images as well as some dots on the green part to give the illusion of flowers.



VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
Balloon rides
- Country scenes
- Spring scenes
- Holy night
- Seasonal trees
- Winter scenes


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Sakura white gel pen
- Let's toast pull tab die set by Lawn Fawn
- Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Slimline die by Lawn Fawn
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire