Hello Bluebird - Mushroom House Background

vendredi 26 mars 2021

Hi there,

It's time to celebrate Hello Bluebird new release! It includes brand new background clear stamps. And the rubber background stamps previously released are back in the shop as well but as clear stamps! Yay!

My first card showcases the Mushroom House Background stamp, which the perfect image to set a lovely scene with gnomes, but also critters and why not fairies!


I started by stamping the image on a 5,5 x 4,25" panel using memento tuxedo black ink on 80lbs neenah solar white cardstock and used my alcohol markers to colors the panel.

Once it was all colored, I did the sky. I wanted it to be pretty simple to let the house be the star of the card so I just used tumbled glass and a cloud stencil to create that sky. And when it was done, I even added some texture by mixing the same ink with water and creating splatters on the sky all around the house.



My house also needed owners so I stamped and cut two cute gnomes as well as additional images to complete the scene and colored everything using the same color palette as before.



Next I attached my mushroom house panel on a card base and then stuck the images on top using foam squares. And the final step was to add my sentiment. I stamped 'From my gnome to yours' on white cardstock, and trimmed it into a slim banner that I attached in the top right hand corner.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD VIDEO
- Next door gnomes
- Merry mice
- Cozy Christmas
- My snowman
- Storybook friends


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress ink: tumbled glass
- Sakura white gel pen
- Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- 80lbs neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire