Hello Bluebird - Little Red Riding Hood

dimanche 11 juillet 2021

 Hi there,

I'm back today with a new Hello Bluebird slimline card, and this time we go into the woods with Little Red Riding Hood to meet a lovely wolf family.

As always I stamped all my images using Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut them all using the coordinating and then used my alcohol markers to color everything.

I cut all my background elements using the Summer Woods Scene die, and colored all the elements using distress inks: peeled paint and forest moss for the grass border, bushes and foliage, and frayed burlap and gathered twigs for the tree trunks.


I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" panel and used broken china , chipped sapphire and black soot distress inks to create a night sky. And then I added all kinds of splatters to add texture to the panel: water, liquid stardust and white acrylic paint.


Next I assembled all the elements on my slimline: background die cuts and images, using foam squares. And it was all done, I added  highlights on the images using my white gel pen, and finally added my sentiment that reads 'Thank you for being a friend'. I white heat embossed it on a cardstock that matches the tulips, cut it into a slim banner and then stuck it on my panel.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Summer Woods Scene die
- Word Buddies woodland
- Fairy garden
- Pig out
- Silly birds
- Rainy day
- Christmas is coming
- Bloom and grow
- Garden friends

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: peeled paint, forest moss, broken china, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Peacock cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire