Sunny Studio - Underwater Baby Card

jeudi 5 mai 2022

 Hi there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio blog with more Summer Release inspiration! Today I'm showcasing the Inside greetings congrats stamp set on my card, I picked two sentiments from that set and created a sweet and fun underwater baby card.

The first thing I did was to stamp my cute shark family using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. The shark on the left is from Fintastic friends, and the one on the right and the baby are from Sea you soon. I cut them using the coordinating dies and colored them using my alcohol markers. And to fit the blue background I had in mind, I picked blue grey shades to color the sharks.


Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel and used salvaged patina, peacock feathers and blueprint sketch oxide inks to create my underwater background.

I cut the Botanical backdrop out of navy cardstock to create underwater foliage, and white heat embossed my two sentiments from Inside greetings congrats on my panel: one in the top left corner and one in the bottom right corner. I stuck the foliage frame on the panel, I added highlights on the leaves using a white gel pen, and then I attached the shark family in the middle of the card using foam squares.


I added more highlights on the images, and finally I added a few clear droplets here and there to match the underwater theme and also fill up the empty spaces.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Inside greetings congrats stamp set
- Fintastic friends stamp set
- Sea you soon stamp set
- Botanical backdrop die


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salvaged patina, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Navy cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Clear droplets by Gina K. Designs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire