Sunny Studio - Mix & Match Summer Scene

jeudi 26 mai 2022

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on Sunny Studio blog today with this cute and colorful summer card. To create this lovely scene, I picked my images from different sets: 

Kiddie poolgirl + sun lounger
Tiki time: bar + birds + cocktail
Beach buddies: sunglasses + sunscreen
Beach babies: balloon
Fabulous flamingos: leaves + flower + pineapple + watermelon + sentiment

I stamped all those images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I moved on to the background. I cut a 5,5" x 4,25" bristol panel, and used a hill stencil along with distress oxide inks to create a beach scene at sunset. At the bottom: antique linen + vintage photo to make a sand border. At the top: squeezed lemonade + dried marigold + kitsch flamingo + picked raspberry to make a sunset sky.


Once the panel was dry, I attached all my cute images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. Next I stamped my sentiment "Happy Summer" on the bottom part, and finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Kiddie pool stamp set
- Tiki bar stamp set
- Beach buddies stamp set
- Sending sunshine stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Fabulous flamingos stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: antique linen, vintage photo, squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Hill stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Black versafine ink
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire