Sunny Studio - Chubby Bunny Easter Card

jeudi 23 février 2023

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with some cute bunnies & chicks from Chubby Bunny celebrating Easter! I'm so glad I got to color those images, they're all just so adorable!

I wanted to fit as many bunnies, chicks & eggs as I could on my card so I went for a slimline format. I cut an 8,5" x 3,5" bristol panel, and used stencils along with oxide inks to create a lovely spring landscape: shabby shutters + mowed lawn for the hills, and tumbled glass + salty ocean for the sky.


Next I stamped all my images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers: brown for the bunnies, yellow for the chicks, and rainbow for the eggs & "Happy Easter" banner.

Here's the sets I used:
Chubby Bunny for the bunnies, chicks, baskets, eggs & banner
Garden Critters for the grass
Bunnyville for the butterflies
Passionate Penguins for the bows
Chickie Baby for more eggs


Once all my cute images were colored, I attached them on my slimline panel using 1mm foam squares, and as always I finished my card by adding highlights & details on the images using a white gel pen.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Chubby bunny stamp set
- Garden critters stamp set
- Bunnyville stamp set
- Passionate penguins stamp set
- Chickie baby stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean, shabby shutters, mowed lawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Stencils by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire