My Favorite Things + Lawn Fawn - Hanging Friends

vendredi 26 mai 2017

Hello there,

Here is a new card I made using for the first time the cutest sloth images ever! Hope you'll like it!


I first started by cutting two rectangle frames: one from white cardstock, one from white foam, and glued both piece together. I attached the frame on vellum and cut the extra pieces.

I white heat embossed my sentiment in the centre of the vellum, making sure my sloths would fit perfectly around it. Then I stamped my images on watercolor cardstock, colored them using watercolor pens and cut them using the coordinating dies.


I also colored a piece of watercolor cardstock using a light blue distress ink and die cut two little clouds from it. And as I was feeling that something was missing, I stamped some leaves and flowers that I also colored using my watercolor pens.


I attached my pattern paper on a white cardstock base using double sided tape, did the same with my white frame, and then started to glue all my elements, using glue dots and foam squares.

I added some enamel dots to the centre of the flowers, and some clear droplets to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Sweet sloths stamp set + coordinating dies from My Favorite Things
- Critters in the jungle stanp set + coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Stitched rectangle frame from Lawn Fawn
- Pattern paper from the Into the woods paper pack by Stampin Up!
- Tumbled glass distress ink from Tim Holtz
- Dual-tip watercolor pens from Santoro
- Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- White embossing powder from Aladine
- Vellum from Canson
- Fun foam from Simon Says Stamp
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire