Autumn Card Series 2017 - Autumn Leaves

samedi 9 septembre 2017

Hello there,

Here is some more cuteness from the new stamp set called "Timber". This new set is my favorite, I looooove these new images, I mean, look at these little guys, aren't they too cute??


I first started by die cutting two hill borders to create the ground. I inked them using two shades of brown. I also die cut five trees that I inked using the same as previously. I colored the sky using two shades of blue, applying the darker one at the bottom close to the hills.


I glued the trees directly on the sky panel using liquid glue, and attached the hills using foam squares. Attached the whole panel to a white card base.


Then I colored all the images using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them. Stamped my sentiment, and finally glued the images to the card using foam squares and liquid glue.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: antique linen, vintage photo, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire