Craftin Desert Divas - Funny bats - Spinner Card

jeudi 7 septembre 2017

Hello there,

Who said that bats were scary and not pretty? I mean, look at these cuties with their funny faces and cool hair! I just can't stand so much cuteness!


I first started by cutting a rectangle from the front panel of my card base to create a window.

Next I created the background using three different distress inks. I blended them together and then sprayed water on top of it? I also added drops of silver and black mists.


I colored the bats using alcohol markers and. fussy cut them. I made two of each colors so I have front and back. I attached the background on the inside of the card base, and placed the bats inside the window using double sided tape.

To finish the window, I cut another rectangle and glues it inside the card. And finally I added my sentiment on the front panel using a silver gel pen.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: wilted violet, twisted citron, black soot
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Silver thread from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire