Autumn Card Series 2017 - Singing by to say thank you

dimanche 10 septembre 2017

Hey there,

Today I'm sharing with you this adorable little moose passing by to sing you a lovely little song. Isn't he too cute with his guitar? I simply love him!


I first started by die cutting all the pieces I needed to created my background: a grass border, a water border and a cabin border. I colored the grass and cabin borders using two shades of green, and the water border using two shades of blue. I colored the little cabins and tress using my zig markers. And to create the sky, I used a homemade cloud stencil.


Next I die cut a circle from wood textured cardstock. I attached the two pieces at the back using regular tape so they would stay together. And I started to assemble the background: first the cabin border, then the water border and the grass border, and finally the wood textured panel on top of everything.

I colored my image using my alcohol markers and soft colors, fussy cut it and attached it on my card. Also printed my sentiment on white cardstock, cut it using a banner die and attached it below the circle window using foam squares. And added some clear shimmery sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
OTHER SUPPLIES
- Wood textured cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: twisted citron, mowed lawn, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Zig clean color real brush markers by Kuritake

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire