Holiday Card Series 2017 - Blue & Silver - Shaker Card

samedi 14 octobre 2017

Hello there,

Here is a new shaker card I made using three new products from Craftin Desert Divas October Release: "Wishing" die + "Sending Sentiments" stamp set + "Polar Forst" sequins. Mixed everything with some other elements.


I first started by die cutting three banners from a piece of wood textured cardstock. I attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of it to create my window panel. And to make room for my sequins, I also attached strips of foam at the back of the panel. Used my powder tool to make the strips edges non sticky, put sequins in each compartment and attached a piece of silver cardstock to close the shaker.


To decorate the top of my banners, I die some bows: two from blue mirror cardstock, one from silver cardstock and three from vellum. First glued in place the vellum ones, and then mirror ones on top.


I die cut the word Wishing from silver mirror cardstock, its outline from vellum and glued the two pieces together. Attached the other part of my sentiment, and the word Wishing just above it. And added some sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
OTHER SUPPLIES
- Wood textured cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Vellum from Canson
- Silver cardstock from my stash
- Mirror cardstocks from my stash

1 commentaire:

  1. Wow this is another amazing card, I really love he new dies and the new sequins are really wonderful.♥
    Hugs
    Angela

    RépondreSupprimer