Holiday Card Series 2017 - Red Glitter

mardi 10 octobre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing this new holiday card showcasing three new products from Craftin Desert Divas: word dies, sentiments and digi images, using one of my favorite color combo for holiday cards: white and red. And glitter! Because what would be a holiday card without glitter?


I first started by creating my candy cane pattern on Photoshop. Then I printed it on white cardstock, framed it using a scallop rectangle die and colored the images using my alcohol markers and a white gel pen for some highlights.


I attached some ribbon at the back of my panel using double sided tape, also glued a piece of fun foam and attached it on a white card base using liquid glue. I tied a bow, secured it with a glue dot, and attached my sentiment above it.


To build the main part of my sentiment, I die cut the word die from red glitter cardstock and the outline from white cardstock. Attached both pieces together and glued the whole thing on top the rest of the sentiment using foam squares. And to finish the card, I just added some sequins here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Red Glitter paper from American Crafts
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Ribbon from Stampin Up!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire