Holiday Card Series 2017 - Golden Angels

dimanche 15 octobre 2017

Hey there,

Back with another card showcasing some supplies from Craftin Desert Divas October Release. At the end, I find the card a little bit too crowded but I never know when to stop and always have to add more and more LOL


I first started by die cutting a scalloped rectangled, then I hid the edges using masking tape and applied a layer of gold glitter paste using a gorgeous stencil. While it was drying, I die cut the word Sending from white cardstock and its outline from gold glitter cardstock, and glued them together.


I die cut the other part of my sentiment using an inside circle die. And I used another inside circle die to cut a bigger circle. Glued that bigger circle on vellum, and glued the smaller circle with the sentiment in the middle.


Attached the whole circle thing in the middle of my panel, and glued the rest of my sentiment on top of it using foam tape and foam squares. Colored my images using alcohol markers, fussy cut them. I attached the panel to a white card base using a small sheet of fun foam. Glued the angels in place, and added some gold sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Vellum from Stampin Up!
- Gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire