Craftin Desert Divas - You Make Me Happy

vendredi 16 février 2018

Hey there,

Back to share this card featuring the new "Gnomie" stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas. It's absolutely adorable, I think it's my favorite set from February release.


I first started by cutting a scalloped rectangle in the middle of a white panel. On another white panel, I marked the place of the window with a pencil, and applied different colors of distress inks to create a nice background.


On the window panel, I stamped my sentiment using my misti tool and black ink. Colored my image using zig markers.

Replaced the scalloped rectangle on the window by taping it at the back, and attached double sided foam stripes at the back of the panel to add dimension to my card.


To add more details and interest to the card, I die cut some green inked leaves, and colored a sun flower. Arranged and glued them on the left side of the window. Attached the image on the right side using foam squares, and added some sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Distress inks: salty ocean, cracked pistachio, shabby shutters, mowed lawn
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire