Easter Card - Egg Hunt

vendredi 9 février 2018

Hello there,

Here are three colorful tags I made using several CDD items, including the new "Jellybean Kisses" stamp set and the new "Sorted Shapes 2" stencil. I think those tags would be perfect attached to chocolate bunnies or chocolate eggs for the traditional children egg hunt!


The process is the same for each tag, here it is.

1. Started by cutting three random egg shapes from bristol smooth cardstock.
2. Applied distress ink on each little panel ; I chose three different bright colors and kept that color scheme for eveything.


3. Die cut three grass borders from green cardstock, and attached them at the bottom of my tags.
4. Die cut three balloon borders from white cardstock, and colored the three balloons in the middle using alcohol markers.


5. Attached these borders at the top of the tags, making sure the colored balloons were centered, and then trimmed the excess. I also popped up the balloons using foam squares, added white touches on them for highlights, and then applied glossy accents to make them shine.

6. Uisng the same color combo, I colored my images using zig markers, and attached them on each tag. I made sure each hair matched each balloon in the middle.


7. For the top of each tag, I simply punched a little whole, and glued colored rings previously made using distress inks and a 1cm punch.
8. Stamped my sentiment three times, framed them using an oval die and attached them to each tag using twine.
9. Finally I glued some sequins for more shine.

VIDEO
Below or here

CDD SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: mustard seed, picked raspberry, peacock feather
- Twine from my stash
- Green cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire