Diorama Card Series - Rapunzel & Maximus

mardi 27 février 2018

Hello there,

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite Disney movie is Tangled. So when I received this stamp set, I immediately saw Rapunzel and Maximus the horse in these cute images. I just wish there was a little chameleon stamp to create Pascal ^^

I first started by applying distress ink on both sides of my panel using a brick stencil. I used a peachy color, not really usual for a castle, but I thought it matched my Disney theme pretty well ^^


I also die cut six big towers (so I could make the top twos front and back) and a small one. Inked these elements the same way as the big panel. I die cut the top of that big panel using the crenel border, and cut and colored the door.


I used a tree die to cut the pink curtains, and glued them behind each window. Attached the stripes inside the diorama. Die cut a grass border and glued it on the outside. Attached the door too. Attached the towers on the outside using foam squares. I added grass at the bottom of these towers.


Now to the inside. I die cut another grass border, cut it in three and attached the pieces on the stripes. Die cut three trees and attached them inside the diorama. Stamped, die cut and colored my images using zig markers.

Attached the images using glue dots. The butterfly was attached using a thin stripe of clear acetate. Added two flags at the top of the towers to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here


MFT SUPPLIES
- Once upon a time stamp set
- Castle die set
- Grassy fields die set
- Trees in the forest die set
- English brick wall stencil

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Dried marigold distress ink
- Zig markers
- Green and brown cardstocks from Stampin Up!
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire