Isabel Cristina Stamps - Magical Bookmarks - Harry Potter Series

samedi 13 octobre 2018

Hey there,

I don't know if you're a Harry Potter fan but I am, so when I got these "Magical Bella" & "Bella Students" digital stamp sets, I immediately thought of bookmarks! I think they're just perfect to offer to another fan ^^

Here is a close-up look of the sets:


I first started by editing the images in Photoshop according to the tag die I wanted to use to cut the bookmarks. I also added quotes from the movies. Next I printed them on Neenah solar white cardstock. And when it was done, I used a tall tag die to cut my three bookmarks.


The coloring process was the same for each bookmark. I started by masking the bottom part of the tag to create the floor. I colored the floor using grey markers, and added texture using a wood stamp and a black marker.


Next I masked the floor and colored the wall using a light brown marker. I added texture using a brick stencil and dark brown markers. Next I added shadows on the wall part and the floor part using coordinating colors of distress inks.


Then I colored the characters and books using my markers.


I used the same die as before to cut three tall tags from pattern paper and glued them at the back of my panels. Next I laminated them to make them more resistant. I pierced each tag's hole using my fuse tool and tied brown ribbon and gold thread to finish the bookmarks.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Magical Bella digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Bella Students digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Tall tag duo die set by My Favorite Things
- Wood textured stamp by Marianne Design
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Plaid paper by Lawn Fawn
- Brown ribbon + Gold thread by Stampin Up!
- Laminating sheets from the supermarket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire