Holiday Card Series 2018 - Fairy Wreath

mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Hello there,

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I love to create cute wreaths using my DIY wreath builder. This tool is really easy to make, the possibilities are endless and the result is always amazing, whatever images you chose. For this card, I created a simple red berry wreath and added a few elements to decorate it.


So, I first started by the wreath, and for that I used my homemade wreath builder to stamp the berry branch image multiple times in circle. Next I stamped the fairies and small gifts images.


Everything was stamped on Neenah solar white cardstock, and colored using alcohol markers.


I gold heat embossed my sentiment, and cute it using the coordinating die. I cut the fairies and gifts using the coordinating dies as well.


I applied clear drops on the berries, attached the images and the sentiment on the wreath using foam adhesive squares, glued some gold sequins here and there, added clear glitter on the fairies wings, and attached the panel on a white card base to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set + coordinating dies by Lawn Fawn
- Winter Big Scripty Words stamp set + coordinating dies by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder by Aladine
- Morning Dew Nuvo drops
- Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Clear glitter pen by Spectrum Noir
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire