Jennifer Nilsson Art - Contrasting Colors for an Encouragement Card

samedi 3 novembre 2018

Hey there,

I'm back with a new one layer card entirely no-line colored using alcohol markers. I really like that new challenge I threw myself into, and Jennifer Nilsson's designs are just perfect for that.


So, I first started by printing the image on Neenah solar white cardstock. Next, I picked several bright colors of markers to color the girl because I knew my background would be in grey tons and I wanted the image to stand out.


Like as said, the background was colored different shades of grey markers. I kept the dark greys on the left, kind of behind the girl, and the light greys towards her to give the illusion of brightened sky.


I stamped my sentiment using an alphabet stamp set from my stash, added details and shadows on the girl using colored pencils, and drew some raindrops using a white gel pen. And then I simply attached my panel to a white card base to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Colored pencils
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Alphabet stamp set by Artemio
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the image)
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire