Lawn Fawn - Funfair - Pop-Up Box Card

samedi 10 novembre 2018

Hello there,


A few weeks ago, I colored a bunch of cuties from the Coaster Critters stamp set and some other sets. I didn't really know what to make with them, until a friend of mine talked about carnivals in my insta stories. I immediately pictured this box card in my head and decided to make it ^^


I first started by building the box by cutting and assembling all the elements using double sided tape.


Next I stamped all my images on Neenah solar white cardstock, colored them using my spectrum noir markers and cut them using the coordinating dies.


I also die cut a mountain border, several grass and hill borders and some small clouds. I attached the mountain border and the clouds on the background of the box card, and two grass borders on the last insert pieces.


Then I attached all the other elements using glue dots and/or liquid glue. I assembled the flag banner and attached it on the foreground.


And to finish the project, I added a balloon using a thin strip of acetate to give the illusion that it was floating in the air.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Scalloped box card pop-up die set
- Grassy border die
- Simple stitched hillside border die set
- Pivot pop-up die set (for the clouds)
- Coaster critters stamp set + dies
- Critters on the farm stamp set + dies
- Cheery Christmas stamp set + dies
- Mom & me stamp set + dies

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Cardstocks from my stash
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Neenah solar white cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire