Holiday Card Series 2018 - Christmas Under the Sea - One Layer Card

samedi 17 novembre 2018

Hello there,

Back with a card that combines my two favorite themes: under the sea + christmas. It's a one layer card with a lot of masking, so the process was kind of long but so fun. I even customized the submarine so we can see the see horse elf driving it ^^


I first started by stamping all the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using Memento back ink. 


Next I cut large pieces of masking paper, attached them one at a time on my panel to create hills in my scene, and applied distress inks.


Then I finally removed all the masking elements, splattered water on my panel to create water bubbles, and colored the images using alcohol markers.


Next I white heat embossed my sentiment, stamped more bubbles that I covered with clear Nuvo drops, added white highlights on some images and finally attached the panel on a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Frosty fairy friends stamp set
- Cheery Christmas stamp set
- Toboggan together stamp set
- Critters in the jungle stamp set
- Fintastic friends stamp set
- Mermaid for you stamp set
- You are sublime stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: salty ocean, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Morning dew Nuvo drops
- White blizzard Nuvo drops
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Aladine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire