Hello Bluebird - Sepia Style

samedi 4 mai 2019

Hello there,

Today I'm back with a pretty simple card, there's not a ton of elements on it but I think it's still nice with the map in the background and the whole sepia/vintage look of the card.


I used the brand new Maverick stamp set and a bird from the Banner buddies stamp set by Hello Bluebird. Stamped the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored them using my alcohol markers.

For the background, I cut a panel out of a map pattern paper I had in my stash and used different distress inks to make it look old and worn out. I directly applied vintage photo all over the panel, and next ground espresso on the edges. I used scissors to damage the edges, I also creased the paper, and finally added more ink on the edges. And I wanted the map to be stained so I added splatters of the same brown inks, mostly on the edges and corners.



My sentiment was stamped on kraft cardstock using versamark ink and white heat embossed. I turned it into a banner and applied vintage photo distress ink on the edges to match the rest of the card.

I attached the map on a kraft card base, which edges were also colored using vintage photo ink. I assembled the elephant and the plane using washi tape, and attached everything using foam adhesive squares. Finally I stamped the second part of my sentiment inside the card using black versafine ink.


VIDEO
Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Maverick stamp + die sets
- Banner buddies stamp + die sets

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: vintage photo, ground espresso
- Versamark ink
- Embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sakura black gel pen
- Kraft cardstock by Hero Arts
- Map pattern paper from my stash
- Black versafine ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire