Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #52 - Pet Love - Pull Tab Card

mercredi 15 mai 2019


Hello there,

If you follow me on Instagram, you may already know that I have a dog, a dachshund named Moon. And even though he really hates being showered, I was totally inspired by him to create this card.



I first started by stamping my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. And I colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers.



For the background I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel from sticky note cardstock. I die cut a white quilted backdrop, and a small rectangle out of a yellow pattern paper. The quilted backdrop was attached to the yellow panel using thin double sided tape.

I placed some elements on the yellow panel and marked the top of the bubbles, used a ruler to trace a vertical line, placed the slot die on the vertical line and just under the mark, placed the notch die at the top and sent them to my die cutting machine.

I also die cut the pull tab mechanism and the sleeve, folded the lines, put the pull tab through the slot at the back of the panel, and attached the sleeve to help the pull tab go up and down straight. I trimmed off the pull tab and used the remaining piece of pattern paper and the tab die to cut the arrow.



Next I applied two layers of foam tape at the back of the panel and attached it to the quilted backdrop. I glued the bath tub and the bubbles together, and did the same thing with the dog the duck and some small bubbles.



I trimmed off the tabs so they could fit behind the dog, glued the bath tub to the carpet, attached the dog the the tabs, and finally attached the bath tub/carpet element using foam adhesive squares. The rest of the images was attached using foam adhesive squares too.

I white heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock, cut each word apart and adhered them using foam adhesive squares. Finally I attached my panel to a white card base, and applied clear shimmer to the bubbles.

VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Quilted backdrop
- Large stitched 4 bar rectangles
- Let's toast pull tab add-on
- Rub a dub dub stamp + die set
- Little bundle stamp + die set
- Let's play stamp + die set
- Christmas dreams stamp + die set
- Sphinx pattern paper from the Really Rainbow Scallops 6x6 paper pack
- Sticky note cardstock
- Black licorice cardstock

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Clear shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire