Purple Onion Designs - Picnic with Friends - Watercolored Scene

mercredi 24 juillet 2019

Hey there,

I'm back with the second card I made as a guest designer for Purple Onion Designs.

Just a quick reminder: they're celebrating 16 years so for the occasion, you get 25% off the stamps, no code needed, the discount is automatically done in your cart. And it ends on july 29th.



So for this second card, I went with a cute and simple watercolored scene with three little friends all gathered to celebrate one special day. You will find the name of the stamps I used below the video.



I stamped everything on bristol cardstock and I cut the small images using my scan n cut machine.

I first started by coloring the background using zig markers and arteza real brush markers. Next I added some texture to the trees using crushed olive and peeled paint distress inks.
When all the coloring part was done, I stamped my sentiment and attached the images using foam squares. I layered my panel on a piece a pattern paper and attached the whole element on a white card base. And as a final touch i added white highlights on the images using my white posca pen.


VIDEO

Below or here


PURPLE ONION DESIGNS SUPPLIES
- The perfect spot rubber stamp
- Chloe (sitting bunny with small flower) rubber stamp
- Joey (raccoon with cupcake) rubber stamp
- Johnny (sitting bear) rubber stamp
- Picnic rubber stamp set
- Watermelon & goodies rubber stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Arteza real brush pens
- Distress inks: crushed olive, peeled paint
- White posca pen
- Strathmore bristol cardstock
- Pattern paper from my stash
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire